INADYN - Simple Dynamic DNS client.
| Current version: 1.96.2 - March 2007
INADYN support forum @freepage.inatech.eu
Free software needs SUPPORT!
Reading some ads !...
... costs you nothing, and some are interesting!
Download / Documentation here .
(Source Code + Binaries for :
Linux, Windows, MAC OS, Open BSD )
- stable application, with very few bugs so far
- runs in background, no attention needed: 'just works'
- runs fine behind a router
- supports the following services:
- dyndns.org (in all
three flavors: dynamic, static, custom)
- various services similar to dyndns (e.g. dyndns.it)
- maintains up multiple aliases of the same IP address
- runs as a service (Windows 2000/XP, Linux,...)
- or runs as a console application
- does not perform unnecessary updates.
- has 'install and forget it feature'.
That is, after install one can completely forget about it.
No maintenance required.
Inadyn is known to work on the following systems:
- Linux - several distributions:
- Mandrake ...
- Windows XP/2000 - as service / console app
- *** BSD
- OpenDarwin x86
- MAC OS
- OpenWrt - on ARM cpu.
- ThreadX - on ARM cpu
Support and Bug reports
Inadyn is interested not to have bugs. So if you tink you found something please use the address to report it.
The bugs (to be honest very few so far, see History for details) are
usually fixed very fast once they are reported.
No active testing is performed so without user feedback the bugs won't
get discovered and fixed.
Awards for inadyn
Inadyn has been awarded by many specialized software publishers. Some of them will be listed here:
Support for inadyn
One could check the ads a little. That may support the
inadyn web hosting and boost the support...
Some reasons to support inadyn:
It seems fair to ask for a favor in return.
- open source
- updated and maintained (since 2003)
This page was visited so many times: